Why does Scripbox not offer direct plans?
A Direct plan is what you buy directly from the mutual fund company (usually from their own website), whereas a Regular plan is what you buy through an advisor, broker or distributor (intermediary). Hence as you are investing through us, you will be investing in mutual funds under a regular plan.
Regular plans do cost you a little more but you are essentially paying for unbiased recommendations and ongoing guidance when you invest in regular plans via Scripbox. We are confident, and thousands of our customers agree that the value we provide is worth much more than the saving you will make through investing in direct plans.
We can even show it to you mathematically:
- Scientific and unbiased fund recommendations. Our recommended funds have done more than 3% better than the market.
- The best practice investing process including portfolio review.
- Saving of exit load and taxes with the help of our the tax-efficient algorithms. You could lose as much as 2.5% of your return to exit load & taxes if you are not careful
We believe that the services which we provide are much more valuable than the 0.5% saving you will make through investing in direct plans. The benefit could come in the form of:
- Extra returns earned due to unbiased fund recommendations
- Extra returns due to the best practice investing process including portfolio review
- Costs saved due to our the tax-efficient algorithms
- Your own time that you save
You can invest directly if you are confident of achieving the same outcomes without our help. By the way, this does not even count saving of your own time and peace of mind that professionals are looking after your investments.