Your withdrawal instruction could have been rejected due to the following possible reasons.
- KYC is not complete.
- FATCA declaration is incomplete.
- Insufficient balance/units in the fund or the plan you tried withdrawing.
- The fund you tried to withdraw has a lock in.
- Issues related to Minor to Major change:
- Minor to Major change required.
- Minor to Major change documents are pending.
- Investor tax status code is minor but age has crossed 18years.
- Guardian Details not updated for the minor (investor).
To know the exact reason for your withdrawal instruction through your Scripbox account, please call us at 1800-102-1265 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope we helped! Why not get started with your Scripbox.
If you need further assistance please feel free to reach us at 1800-102-1265