I have not yet invested with Scripbox. How do I change my name for my mutual fund investments?
You can change your name by following these steps (Non invested customers):
- A signed copy of your new PAN card (with your new name printed on it)
- A signed copy of your updated address proof (with your new name printed on it)
- Photo Needs to be affixed on the KYC form and cross signature on the photo & at the designated place (Change KYC Form is sent to your registered email id)
- Bank cheque with your new name printed on it.
- Print, sign and mail (or courier) the change KYC document along with other documents mentioned above back to us, so we can update the information in our records and also with the KYC registration agencies.
Note: It usually takes around 1 week to get your new name updated with the KYC agency & with Scripbox.