Please find the steps to Link bank via Net Banking:
- Login to your Scripbox account.
- Click on “Link your bank account” option available on the sidebar.
- Complete the necessary steps in the Net Banking page.
- Once the transaction is completed, you will be brought back to the Scripbox account.
Note: Once you are in your net banking page there will be a prefilled amount mentioned in the amount column, which will be deducted from your bank account once you confirm the transaction.
- Please do not modify the amount.
Below are the list of banks that supports bank linking via net banking:
- Axis Bank
- ICICI Bank Ltd
- HDFC Bank Ltd
- SBI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd
- Yes Bank
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Ltd
- Indusind Bank
- IDFC bank Ltd
- Central Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd
- Indian Overseas Bank
- RBL Bank Ltd
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Deutsche Bank AG
- PAYTM Payments Bank Ltd