How to complete my mutual fund KYC (Resident Indians & PIO residing in India)?
Here is the list of KYC documents:
- Your photograph.
- Your Pan Card.
- Your address proof (Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID Card).
- KYC Authorisation Letter. (Please write on a while plan sheet of paper that “I authorise Scripbox to do my mutual fund KYC” & sign below it)
- Video Selfie: Record a video by facing the camera for 5 seconds and read the OTP.
You can upload the clear colour scanned copies with your e-sign on all of your KYC documents during the registration itself.
- If you are getting your KYC registered via Aadhar, then your Aadhar number has to be entered and XML file has to be downloaded from UIDAI and then uploaded in the flow – Our registration process will guide you through the process.
- Your phone number and email ID will be verified via OTP.
- As per the latest regulatory requirement, you will be able to get your KYC registered only when you are physically present in India.
The above KYC process is for Resident Indians & PIO residing in India only. For other resident status, please click below: