Please find the list of documents required for name change due to divorce:
- Self-attested copy of PAN card in the changed name
- Court order duly notarized (Divorce copy)
- In case of signature change: Attestation with the bank seal/stamp clearly indicating the name, designation, employee code and signature from the bank manager of the Bank confirming the Investors Name, Bank branch, Account number and Signature. Ensure this is the same bank account which you have invested with Scripbox. We will share the format with you.
- Upon request you will receive "change KYC" form in your registered email ID. Photo Needs to be affixed on the KYC form and cross signature on the photo & at the designated place. Also kindly fill in the mandatory fields in the KYC form.
- Bank cheque with new name
- A name change request letter & signed by you.
- Print, sign and mail (or courier) the change KYC document along with other documents mentioned above back to us, so we can update the information in our records and also with the KYC registration agencies.
- There might be additional documents required if any of the mutual fund houses requests for it (we will keep you posted in case if any).
- It usually takes around 4 weeks to get your new name updated with the KYC agency, all the mutual fund houses where you have invested & with Scripbox.
Hope we helped! Why not get started with your Scripbox.
If you need further assistance please feel free to reach us at 1800-102-1265