How do I get spelling mistakes corrected with my name? Ex: Swetha Pandit becomes Shweta Pandit (spelling mistakes)
Please find the list of documents required for name correction:
- Upon request you will receive “change KYC” form in your registered email ID. Photo Needs to be affixed on the KYC form and cross signature on the photo & at the designated place. Also kindly fill in the mandatory fields in the KYC form.
- Please share the cancelled cheque leaf with your name printed on it of your new bank account. (In case if your name is not printed on the cheque leaf, then you can provide a recent bank statement with your name, bank account number & bank address details mentioned on it)
- A signed copy of your PAN card (with your name printed on it)
- Any document with your name having registered address e.g. KYC acknowledgement letter with address, Passport copy, Election card copy, Aadhar card copy, Utility bills copy, Driving license copy, Registered bank statement copy (All documents to be attested in original)
- A name change request letter & signed by you.
- Print, sign and mail (or courier) the change KYC document along with other documents mentioned above back to us, so we can update the information in our records and also with the KYC registration agencies.
It usually takes around 4 weeks to get your new name updated with the KYC agency, all the mutual fund houses where you have invested & with Scripbox