Mutual fund companies requires you to update them with this change via a written request.
You can change your email address by following these steps:
- Log in to your Scripbox account
- Click onto ‘Preferences’ on the left hand-side, then on ‘Email’.
- Once you have provided your new email address and re-authenticated with your Scripbox credentials, a verification link will be sent to your new email address. Please click on the link to verify the email address belongs to you.
- Once you complete this verification, we will email you an “email change” letter that reflects your new email address.
- Please print, sign and mail (or courier) this letter back to us, so we can update the mutual fund companies you invest with.
- A signed PAN card copy.
It will take approximately 7 working days for this email address to be updated in our and the mutual fund companies’ records. After this process is complete, all emails will go to your new address.