Click here to raise your bank change request. Once done please share the physical copies of the documents to us:
- Self-signed pre-filled bank change letter received on your registered email ID.
- Self-signed link-your-bank-account form received on your registered email ID. If you have added a bank account from the listed banks, then you can instantly link your bank account using internet banking.
- Cancelled cheque leaf with your name printed on it of the NEW BANK ACCOUNT.
- Cancelled cheque leaf with your name printed on it of the OLD BANK ACCOUNT.
- A signed PAN card copy.
It usually takes around 4 weeks to update your bank account details with the mutual fund companies once we receive the above documents from you.
- During this period you will not be able to invest or withdraw. This is to ensure that the wrong bank account does not get used.
- There might be additional documents required if any of the mutual fund houses requests for it (we will keep you posted in case if any).
* If you don't have a cheque with name printed, you can provide a recent 3-month bank statement with the seal and signature of a bank employee with employee code and designation mentioned.
* If you don't have a cheque or bank statement then you can provide a closure letter for the old bank account with banker’s attestation.