You can change your bank details by following these steps:
- Log in to your Scripbox account.
- Click on to Manage Account, Change Bank and Confirm
- Once you have confirmed the details, you will receive a pre-filled "bank change" letter as well as a form to link your bank account to schedule your monthly investments(SIPs) in your e-mail.
- Keep a cancelled cheque leaf (with your name printed on it) of the new account ready. If you don't have a cheque, you can provide a recent 3-month bank statement with the seal and signature of a bank employee. Please ensure the employee code and designation are indicated on the statement.
- Print, sign and mail (or courier) these three items back to us, so we can update the information in our records as well as with the mutual fund companies.
The change takes 4 weeks from the time we receive your signed change request and during that period you will not be able to invest or withdraw. This is to ensure that the wrong bank account does not get used.