You can change your bank details by following these steps:
- Log in to your Scripbox account.
- Click on to Manage Account, Change Bank and Confirm
- Once you have confirmed the details, you will receive a pre-filled "bank change" letter as well as a form to link your bank account to schedule your monthly investments(SIPs) in your email.
- Keep a cancelled cheque leaf (with your name printed on it) of the new account and old bank account ready If you don't have a cheque, you can provide a recent 3-month bank statement with the seal and signature of a bank employee for both new and old bank account. Please ensure the employee code and designation are indicated on the statement.
- A signed PAN card copy.
- Print, sign and mail (or courier) the bank change letter with other documents back to us, so we can update the information in our records as well as with the mutual fund companies.
The change takes 4 weeks from the time we receive your signed change request and during that period you will not be able to invest or withdraw. This is to ensure that the wrong bank account does not get used.
There might be additional documents required if any of the mutual fund houses requests for it (we will keep you posted in case if any).