How do I change my address?
You can change your address by following the below procedures.
- Log in to your Scripbox account
- Click on Profile–>Settings–>Manage Family
- Click on your name
- Click on Address–>Permanent Address–>Edit and submit
Once done, request you to send the physical documents given below to our office address
- Signed Address change request form, KYC Details change form and the Supplementary CKYC form received on your registered email ID.
- True Copy – i.e either notarised or attested by Gazetted Officer/Banker with name, designation and seal (preferably bank registered in Scripbox account) – of your PAN Card with self-attestation
- True copy – i.e either notarised or attested by Gazetted Officer/Banker with name, designation and seal (preferably bank registered in Scripbox account)- of your address proof with self-attestation. e.g. Aadhar card, driver’s license, passport, voter ID card, Utility Bills like Latest Landline Bill/ Latest Electricity Bill/Latest Gas Bill/ Bank Statement or Passbook with transactions sheet
Note: You may email the clear colour scanned copy of the following documents to email@example.com or you can Whatsapp it to us on +91-8884448026 for verification and confirmation before couriering the same to our office address.
It will take approximately 4 weeks for your address to be updated with all the mutual fund companies.