You can change your address by following the below procedures.
- Log in to your Scripbox account
- Click on Manage Account, Change Address and Confirm
- Once you have confirmed the details, you will receive a pre-filled "change address" letter and "change KYC" form in your email.
- Keep a copy of your new address proof ready e.g. Aadhar card, driver's license, passport, voter ID card, electricity bill or a recent (last 3 months) bank account statement with bank's logo.
- A signed PAN card copy.
- Print, sign and mail (or courier) the change KYC along with other documents mentioned above back to us, so we can update the information in our records and also with the mutual fund companies.
- You will also receive a link to record a short 30-second video with your new address proof. Please do not miss to send this IPV video to us without which we will not be able to update the address change. IPV video is a regulatory requirement.
It will take approximately 4 weeks for your address to be updated with all the mutual fund companies
Hope we helped! Why not get started with your Scripbox.
If you need further assistance please feel free to reach us at 1800-102-1265