Due to COVID-19 outbreak, we are facing delays from KYC agencies & mutual fund companies with regards to bank, address and nominees change processes. We recommend you to defer raising these requests for a few weeks.
You can change your address by following the below procedures.
- Log in to your Scripbox account
- Click on Manage Account, Change Address and Confirm.
Once done, request you to email the clear colour scanned copy of the following documents to email@example.com or you can Whatsapp it to us on +91-8884448026:
- Self-attested Address change request form, KYC Details change form and the Supplementary CKYC form received on your registered email ID.
- Self-attested copy of your PAN card.
- Self-attested copy of your address proof. e.g. Aadhar card, driver's license, passport, voter ID card, electricity bill or a recent (last 3 months) bank account statement with bank's logo.
- A 5 second video selfie (Face the camera for 5 seconds).
Note: Under certain circumstances, KYC registration agency may ask for physical copies of your documents for further verification. We will reach out to you in that case.
It will take approximately 4 weeks for your address to be updated with all the mutual fund companies.