If your KYC is already registered:
- You don't have to do it again. You can start investing immediately (unless there is change required to your KYC).
If your KYC is not registered, we will need certain set of documents to process your KYC:
- Click here to know more.
In case your investment is in-progress and your KYC is not registered, then you have to complete the KYC registration process immediately or else the investment will be rejected.
- Investment made before the cut off timing on a working day then the KYC registration process has to be completed by 11 AM of the next working day.
- Investment made after the cut off timing on a working day then the KYC registration process has to be completed by 11 AM of the next working day from the investment date (within 2 working days).
- The cut off timings for Equity Funds is 12:45 PM
- The cut off timings for Debt, Liquid & Conservative Hybrid Funds is 11:00 AM
SEBI has decided to temporarily reduce the cut-off timings to process the Debt, Liquid & Conservative Hybrid Fund investments. The timing stands revised from 3 PM to 1 PM. Due to this, we have revised our cut-off timings to 11 AM. We will let you know once the changes are reversed.