WhiteOak Capital to launch a new NFO in the flexi cap category: WhiteOak Flexi Cap Fund
The New Fund Offer (NFO) period for the WhiteOak Capital Flexi Cap Fund is from July 12th 2022, to July 26th 2022.
The flexi cap fund’s investment objective is to create long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity & equity-related instruments across the spectrum of different market capitalization. However, the fund does not assure or guarantee that the investment objective will be achieved.
WhiteOak Capital Flexi Cap Fund NFO Details
Following are the WhiteOak Capital Flexi Cap Fund details:
|WhiteOak Flexi Cap Fund
|NFO Opening Date
|July 12th 2022
|NFO Closing Date
|July 26th 2022
|Type of Fund
|Open-ended equity scheme
|Mr Ramesh Mantri (For Equity)Mr Piyush Baranwal (For Debt)
|Minimum Investment Amount
|Minimum Additional Purchase Amount
|S&P BSE 500 TRI
|Plans and Options
|Regular Plan & Direct Plan, Growth Option & Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) Option
- All additional investment amounts should be multiple of INR 1/-
- Minimum SIP/SWP/STP for Quarterly frequency is INR 500/-
- Exit Load:
- 1.00% (of applicable NAV) if Units are redeemed/ switched-out within 1 month from the date of allotment.
- Thereafter: Nil
Who Can Invest in WhiteOak Capital Flexi Cap Fund NFO?
WhiteOak Capital Flexi Cap Fund is a diversified equity mutual fund. Thus, it is aimed at investors looking to invest in the equity sector. The scheme invests across different market capitalizations – large-cap, mid-cap and small-cap equities. It aims to build an active portfolio, representing a cross-section of companies diversified across major industries, economic sectors and also market capitalization. Thus, the fund aims to achieve portfolio goals of diversification and risk mitigation from concentrated bets.
Therefore, individuals willing to invest in diversified funds and with high-risk tolerance levels can consider the scheme. The scheme is aligned towards long-term financial goals. Moreover, the WhiteOak Flexi Cap Fund is aimed at investors with a longer investment duration of 5+ years.
Discover Popular Flexi Cap Funds
- Mr Ramesh Mantri is currently the Chief Investment Officer at WhiteOak AMC. He has more than 17 years of experience in the financial analysis and investment sector. Prior to joining WhiteOak, he founded Ashoka Capital Advisors, which advises a fund and family offices on equity investment in South Asia. Earlier, he worked with Alden Global Capital, a US-based hedge fund, for more than 7 years. Prior to this, he was at CRISIL as an analyst. Mr Mantri is a CFA charter holder, a Chartered Accountant and also holds an MBA degree from the Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi.
- Mr Piyush Baranwal is the Senior Fund Manager at WhiteOak AMC. He has more than thirteen years of experience in managing various fixed-income funds in the Indian market. Prior to joining WhiteOak, he was associated with YES Asset Management, BOI Investment Managers, Morgan Stanley Investment Management and Principal Pnb Asset Management Company Pvt Ltd, to name a few. Mr Baranwal is a CFA charter holder and also holds a PGDBM degree in Finance from SPJIMR. Furthermore, he holds a B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communications from Manipal Institute of Technology.
Find More Funds by WhiteOak
Following is the indicative asset allocation of the WhiteOak Flexi Cap Fund.
|Types of Instruments
|Indicative Allocation Minimum
|Indicative Allocation Maximum
|Equity and Equity Related Instruments:
Large Cap, Mid Cap and Small Cap Companies
|Debt and Money Market Instruments
|Low to Medium
|Units issued by REITs and InvITs
WhiteOak Capital Flexi Cap Fund is a diversified equity scheme that invests across different market capitalizations. Furthermore, the fund aims for balanced portfolio construction that aims to outperform across different market cycles. Since the fund plans to invest across market caps and sectors, it aims to generate better risk-adjusted returns.
WhiteOak Flexi Cap Fund is aimed at investors who understand and are also willing to take on the risk associated with equity mutual funds. Furthermore, a long-term investment horizon is recommended since the fund primarily invests across equities. Moreover, since the fund does not guarantee returns, it is advisable to monitor the investments closely.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can invest in the WhiteOak Capital Flexi Fund NFO through any of the following methods:
Offline: By filling out the NFO application and submitting it along with all documents and the cheque to the nearest Investor Service Center of CAMS or WhiteOak Capital MF.
WhiteOak Capital AMC Website
Online FinTech platforms and mutual fund platforms
Through demat account
Through a mutual fund distributor or agent
The flexi cap scheme will re-open for subscriptions, switches and redemptions from August 3rd 2022.
Following are the minimum SIP Amount and installment details:
Weekly SIP: INR 500 (additional investments in multiple of Re. 1/-); Minimum installments: 6
Fortnightly SIP: INR 500 (additional investments in multiple of Re. 1/-); Minimum installments: 6
Monthly SIP: INR 500 (additional investments in multiple of Re. 1/-); Minimum installments: 6
Quarterly SIP: INR 1,500 (additional investments in multiple of Re. 1/-); Minimum installments: 4
WhiteOak Capital Flexi Cap fund is a pure equity mutual fund that invests across different market capitalizations and sectors. Thus, the scheme falls under the very high-risk category. Therefore, investors must be mindful of the risk associated with the investments. The scheme doesn’t guarantee any returns to investors.