Clickable arrow icon In this article
2 Mins

Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund is an open ended large and mid cap equity scheme. It invests in a diversified portfolio of large and mid cap stocks across different sectors. Large and mid-cap funds invest at least 35% of their assets in both large-cap companies and mid-cap companies. Due to such a diversified investment strategy, the scheme has the potential to generate higher returns in comparison to a large-cap mutual fund. This scheme employs a bottom-up approach while picking large and mid cap stocks for investment. 
It has invested 95.79% in equity and related securities and the remaining 4.21% in other instruments. Moreover, the investment in large cap stocks is 41.52% while allocation to mid-cap stocks is 28.53%.

Investment Objective: It aims to deliver wealth creation and diversification. In agreement with the investment objective, the fund invests in a diversified portfolio of large and mid-cap stocks. The fund invests across different sectors including financial services, technology, healthcare, and energy. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized. 

Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund Scheme Details

Fund NameCanara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund
CategoryEquity – Large & Midcap Fund
LaunchedMar 11, 2005
5 Year Return10.7%
Minimum SIPRs. 1000/-
Minimum LumpsumRs. 5000/-
Expense Ratio1.68%
AUMRs. 15416 Cr
BenchmarkNifty Large & Midcap 250
RiskVery High

Compare Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund

Fund Name5 Year Returns
Canara Robeco Emerging Equities fund10.70%
HDFC Large and Mid Cap Fund13%
Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund13.80%
SBI Large & Midcap Fund12.80%
ICICI Prudential Large & Mid Cap Fund12.60%

Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund Performance and Returns

10 Years20.6%
5 Years10.7%
3 Years25.4%
1 Year1.9%

Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund Sector Allocation

SectorHolding in %
Financial Services28.60%
Consumer Cyclical16%
Basic Materials10.10%
Consumer Defensive4.30%
Communication Services2.20%
Real Estate1.30%

Fund Review

This Fund is reviewed as neutral by Scripbox within the mutual fund category of large and mid cap funds. This funds may have the potential to deliver consistent returns by outperforming their benchmark and creating a portfolio of equities belonging to different market capitalisations. The fund holds a poor rank of 1 based on the quarterly outperformance count in the category.