I am a PIO residing in India, how do I get my KYC registered and Scripbox account activated?
You can register with Scripbox with the Resident status as Resident Indian and upload the clear colour scanned copies with your e-sign on all of your KYC documents during the registration itself.
Here are the list of documents:
- Your photograph.
- Your Pan Card.
- Your address proof (Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID Card).
- KYC Authorisation Letter. (Please write on a while plan sheet of paper that “I authorise Scripbox to do my mutual fund KYC” & sign below it)
- Video Selfie: Record a video by facing the camera for 5 seconds and read the OTP
- If you are getting your KYC registered via Aadhar, then your Aadhar number has to be entered and XML file has to be downloaded from UIDAI and then uploaded in the flow – Our registration process will guide you through the process
- Your phone number and email ID will be verified via OTP.
- As per the latest regulatory requirement, you will be able to get your KYC registered only when you are physically present in India.
In case if the online bank account verification fails, we need your bank cheque with name printed on it (alternately, you can upload a detailed bank statement).
Once you have completed your registration, we will verify & activate your Scripbox account in the next few hours. Post that you could start investing immediately via Internet Banking / UPI ID / Auto Debit payment methods.