PNB PPF Calculator
What is PNB PPF Calculator?
PNB PPF calculator helps in estimating PPF returns. You can determine the potential returns of a PNB PPF account by entering data inputs such as the yearly investment amount and duration of the investment. On the basis of the given inputs, the calculator computes potential returns. It determines the potential wealth gain through PPF investments.
The Punjab National Bank PPF calculator automatically computes the maturity amount and also the wealth gained from the PPF investment.
PNB PPF Calculator Requirement
The PNB PPF calculator requires the following inputs.
- Yearly Investment: The amount you wish to invest in a PNB PPF account in a year.
- Duration of Investment (in years): It is the PPF investment tenure. PPF account has a 15 years lock-in period, and if you wish to extend the investment can do so by a block period of five years.
- Interest Rate (%): The current PNB PPF account interest rates is 7.10% p.a. for September 2023
PNB PPF Maturity Value Calculation
With the given inputs, the Punjab National Bank PPF calculator determines the following values:
- Total Investment: It is the sum of all the investments until the end of the investment tenure.
- Wealth Gained: It is the total amount gained during the PPF investment tenure.
- Maturity Amount: The maturity amount is the total amount you can expect from your PNB PPF investments.
How to use the PNB PPF Calculator?
Scripbox’s PNB PPF calculator is available online and is free to use. You can determine the potential PPF returns using this calculator. Firstly, you need to visit the Scripbox website to determine the potential returns from PPF investments.
Let us understand how to use Scripbox’s PPF Calculator with the help of an example.
Ms Chetna would like to determine her potential returns from PNB PPF investments. The yearly investment amount she wishes to invest is INR 1,50,000 and for a tenure of 15 years.
The PNB PPF calculator estimates the following based on the above inputs:
- Total Investment: INR 15,00,000
- Wealth gained: INR 12,12,139
- Maturity value: INR 27,12,139
Therefore, Ms Chetna’s potential return from PNB PPF investment is INR 27,12,139 by the end of her investment tenure.