Central Bank of India FD Calculator
With the Central Bank of India FD Calculator, you can calculate the maturity amount for a fixed deposit in the CBI. The FD Calculator estimates the amount you will get once the CBI FD matures. You need to input the following information, investment amount, tenure and compounding period to determine the CBI FD interest and maturity amount.
Explore our other calculators
Enter the description here…
Find out how much your tax-saving investments will grow if you invested in ELSS funds
Calculate the maturity amount and interest earned on your SSY investment.
Calculate the returns and growth from your Mutual Fund Lumpsum investments
Calculate the maturity amount and the interest earned on your NSC Investments.
The Calculator helps in determining the Retirement Corpus.
What is Central Bank of India FD Calculator?
Central Bank of India FD Calculator is an online tool that helps in estimating the returns from a Central Bank of India FD. Also, it calculates the wealth gained and maturity amount you will receive with your investment in the Central Bank of India fixed deposit. Furthermore, the FD calculator considers the investment amount, tenure, interest rate, and compounding frequency to estimate the wealth gained and maturity amount. However, the Central Bank of India fixed deposit calculator only estimates the maturity amount and does not guarantee any returns.
Central Bank of India FD Calculator Requirement
The FD calculator works on two different approaches, i.e. investment amount approach and the target amount approach. The following are the inputs required for the calculator –
Investment amount Approach
- Investment amount: The lumpsum investment amount you want to invest in Central Bank of India FD.
- Duration: The tenure of Central Bank of India FD in years.
- Interest Rate: The interest income that Central Bank of India FD earns.
- Compounding Period: The number of times the interest earns in a year. You can select the compounding frequency from the drop-down.
Target Amount Approach
- Expected Lumpsum Amount: The corpus you wish to accumulate from Central Bank of India FD investment.
- Investment Duration: The tenure after you want your accumulated FD corpus.
- Interest Income: The interest income on Central Bank of India FD.
- Compounding Period: The number of times the interest is compounded in a year. You can select the frequency from the drop-down.
Central Bank of India FD Maturity Value Calculation
With the given inputs, the calculator determines the following values:
Investment Amount Approach
The calculator automatically shows the interest and also maturity amount in a graphical representation.
Target Amount Approach
The calculator gives the investment amount needed to achieve the target and also estimates the interest you might earn.
Under both approaches, the Central Bank of India FD Calculator shows a tabular representation of opening balance, interest earned and closing balance for each year.
How to use the Central Bank of India FD Calculator?
You can use the Central Bank of India FD calculator online for free by visiting the Scripbox website. You can choose the approach depending on your requirement. Enter the Investment amount or target amount, investment tenure and Central Bank of India FD rates. Finally, the FD calculator will compute the maturity amount or the investment amount required based on the approach chosen by you.