Initial public offering (IPO) allotment status provides information on the number of shares allocated to the investor in an IPO. The registrar is responsible for the allocation procedure. You can know the allotment status of the allocation day. You can check the allotment status online. Following are the three ways to check IPO allotment status:
Website of Stock Exchanges
Following is the procedure to check IPO allotment status through the stock exchange website:
Check IPO Allotment Status Through National Stock Exchange
- Visit NSE website
- Under the ‘Invest’ tab, select the ‘Check Trade/ Bids’ option.
- Next, register yourself using the PAN number. If you are already registered, log in using your credentials.
- Enter username and password, verify with captcha to login.
- On the following page, you can see the IPO allotment status for the IPO you’ve applied for.
Check IPO Allotment Status Through Bombay Stock Exchange
- Visit the BSE website to check the status of the issue application.
- Enter the following details:
- Issue Type: Equity or Debt
- Issue Name
- Application Number or PAN Number
- Check the ‘I’m not a robot’ box
- Click on Search to check your application status.
Website of Registrar
KFin Technologies Limited
KFin Technologies is a popular registrar in India and is favoured by the majority of corporations launching an IPO. If KFin Tech is the registrar of the IPO that you wish to check the status for, you can verify the allotment status by following the below steps:
- Visit the KFin Tech IPO allotment status website
- Use any of the options: Link 1, Link 2, Link 3, Link 4 or Link 5 to proceed.
- On the following page, select the IPO name from the drop down.
- Next, choose the application number, demat account, or PAN and enter the details.
- Enter the Captcha and click on submit to proceed.
- On the following page, you can see the IPO application status.
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Link Intime is another prominent registrar who has processed several significant IPOs. Follow the steps below to check the status of an IPO’s allocation:
- Visit Link Intime IPO Status page
- Choose and enter PAN, Application Number, or DP Client ID to track the IPO status.
- Next, click on the ‘Search’ button to know your allotment status.
Similarly, there are numerous registrars. Thus, based on the registrar for the IPO, you can track the status by visiting their website.
Aggregator Through Whom the Application is Made
Let’s say you applied for an IPO through HDFC securities. You can track the allotment status by following the below steps:
- Visit the HDFC Securities page
- Log in using your login ID, password and date of birth
- Under the IPO tab, select ‘Order Book.’
- On the order book screen, you can track the status of your IPO application.
Similarly, you can easily log in to any other aggregator page and track your IPO allotment status.