What are the steps to place a withdrawal request from my US Stocks account, where my source bank is in India but the destination bank is in a different country?
- You need to send a withdrawal request letter with the required details mentioned below:
- Your name
- Your Stockal account number
- Withdrawal amount in USD ($)
- Reason for the withdrawal
- Why it is requested to a different country
- Destination bank’s Bank account number
- Your name as per the destination bank’s record
- Destination bank’s IFSC
- Specify the customer’s relationship with the bank (in the different country)
- Last 3 months bank statement / recommendation letter from the bank (in case of a new bank account)
- Request you to print, sign and email the scanned copy of the letter to email@example.com
- There will be a $10 fee applicable on your withdrawal amount.
- The minimum amount to place the withdrawal should be greater than $10