Which payment methods do you support?
We support 3 payment methods:
- One-time investment using Internet Banking: As long as your bank supports it and you have activated it. Most well-known banks (e.g. HDFC, ICICI, SBI and Axis) support Net Banking for mutual funds.
- One-time investment using UPI ID: You can use your UPI ID to invest in the mutual funds through Scripbox. For this, you need to have an active UPI ID and an app such as BHIM installed on your phone. (Note: CITI bank does not support UPI payments)
- One-time and recurring investment using the Auto Debit facility – This happensby linking your bank account. You can link your bank account for auto debit facility in 2 ways:
- If you are investing from the listed banks, then you can instantly link your bank account using internet banking.
- For other banks, all you need to do is sign the ‘Link your bank account’ form and e-mail a clear picture of it to email@example.com. We do not need the hard copy.