We support 3 payment methods:
- One-time investment using Internet Banking: As long as your bank supports it and you have activated it. Most well-known banks (e.g. HDFC, ICICI, SBI and Axis) support Net Banking for mutual funds.
- One-time investment using Debit Card: This facility is available for most of the banks like HDFC Bank, iCICI Bank, SBI, HSBC, Deutsche bank and many more. (Note: CITI bank does not support Debit card payments)
- One-time investment using UPI ID: You can use your UPI ID to invest in the mutual funds through Scripbox. For this, you need to have an active UPI ID and an app such as BHIM installed on your phone. (Note: CITI bank does not support UPI payments)
- One-time and recurring investment using the Auto Debit facility - This happens by linking your bank account. You can link your bank account for auto debit facility in 2 ways:
- If you're investing from either HDFC, ICICI or SBI Bank, you can instantly link your bank account using internet banking.
- For other banks, all you need to do is sign the 'Link your bank account' form and e-mail a clear picture of it to email@example.com. We do not need the hard copy.
Hope we helped! Why not get started with your Scripbox.
If you need further assistance please feel free to reach us at 1800-200-1265