We support 2 payment methods:
- One-time investment using Internet Banking: As long as your bank supports it and you have activated it. Most well-known banks (e.g. HDFC, ICICI, SBI and Axis) support Net Banking for mutual funds.
- One-time investment using Debit Card: This facility is available for some of the banks like CITI, HSBC, Deutsche bank.
- One-time and recurring investment Auto Debit by linking your bank account: For investment made using linking your bank account method you don't need to have internet banking activated for your bank account.
You can link your bank account in 3 ways.
- You can link your bank account using your Aadhaar number and OTP which will be delivered to your mobile number linked with Aadhaar. This is available for most of the banks except SBI (e.g. ICICI, CITI, Kotak and Axis). Please note that your Aadhar should be linked to your bank account to set this up.
- If you're investing from either HDFC or Axis Bank, you can instantly link your bank account using internet banking.
- For other banks, all you need to do is sign the 'Link your bank account' form and e-mail a clear picture of it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not need the hard copy.
Hope we helped! Why not get started with your Scripbox.
If you need further assistance please feel free to reach us at 1800-200-1265