What is a mutual fund?
A mutual fund is a professionally managed trust that collects money from a number of investors who share a common investment objective. Then, it invests the money in securities by the experts, known as fund managers.
- You can rely on the skills of fund managers for your portfolio performance.
- You can start investing with as low as Rs 1000.
- Best way to meet your long and short term goals.
- Better returns than other investment options (bank deposits, real estate, gold, etc.)
- Your investment undergoes the power of compounding, helping you create wealth over time.
- It’s the least you need to read up about and easy to get started with.
- It provides a medium to invest in a variety of securities across equity, debt and international markets which you may otherwise find challenging to invest on your own.