Due to regulatory restrictions, if you are a resident of the US or Canada, you cannot invest with Scripbox at this time. PIOs located in India or elsewhere are welcome to invest with us. You need to provide the following documents in order to successfully complete Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. KYC is a regulatory requirement before you can start investing with Scripbox.
- A signed copy of your PAN card
- A signed copy of your overseas address proof - any government-issued address proof (e.g. driver license, local government ID card) will do. If you do not have any overseas address proof, an acknowledgement from the Indian embassy or consulate in that country, stating your current overseas address, will also suffice.
- Signed copies of the photo page of your foreign passport. If the passport has an address page, please provide a copy of that page too.
- Signed copies of all pages of your valid Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card, since the PIO card scheme has now been merged with the OCI card scheme.
- You would also need to complete an in person verification (IPV) using a video link we will send you. It’s easy and takes only 10-15 seconds.