You need to provide the following documents in order to successfully complete Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. KYC is a regulatory requirement before you can start investing with Scripbox.
- A signed copy of your PAN card
- A signed copy of your Indian address proof of the Indian address you have provided when registering e.g. Aadhar card, driver’s license, passport, voter ID card, electricity bill or a bank account statement with bank’s logo and containing recent transaction details.
- Signed copies of the photo page of your foreign passport. If the passport has an address page, please provide a copy of that page too.
- Signed copies of all pages of your valid Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card, since the PIO card scheme has been merged with the OCI card scheme.
- You would also need to complete an in person verification (IPV) using a video link we will send you. It’s easy and takes only 10-15 seconds.
Hope we helped! Why not get started with your Scripbox.
If you need further assistance please feel free to reach us at 1800-200-1265