You need to provide the following documents in order to successfully complete Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. KYC is a regulatory requirement before you can start investing with Scripbox.
- A signed copy of your PAN card
- A signed copy of your Continuous Discharge Certificate (CDC)
- A self-attested Mariner Declaration Form that we will send you by email. This is in lieu of an overseas address proof.
- A signed copy of your Indian address proof of the Indian address you have provided when registering e.g. Aadhar card, driver’s license, passport, voter ID card, electricity bill or a bank account statement with bank’s logo and containing recent transaction details.
- Signed copies of the photo and address pages of your valid Indian passport.
- You would also need to complete an in person verification (IPV) using a video link we will send you. It’s easy and takes only 10-15 seconds.
Hope we helped! Why not get started with your Scripbox.
If you need further assistance please feel free to reach us at 1800-102-1265