Once I move overseas, where will the mutual fund companies send my paper statements? Can I choose to receive them in India?

Yes, you can choose for your communication address to be either your overseas or your Indian address, while re-doing your KYC as an NRI. Please contact us & we will help you with it. 

For more information please click here.

Was this article helpful?

Other questions you might have about NRI

Related Articles