There are two options by which you can withdraw your money from the Emergency Fund:
(1) Debit Card:
- By using the debit card you will be able to withdraw cash using any ATM within India which accept Visa cards to withdraw cash.
- In a day, you can withdraw up to 50% of the balance in your primary scheme account or Rs. 50,000, whichever is lower, from an ATM subject to a permissible limit fixed/ determined by the Bank.
- The debit card cannot be used outside India.
(2) Online withdrawal:
- If you have placed for a withdrawal request before the cut off time i.e. before 1:30 pm on a working day, then you will get the withdrawal amount by the next working day.
- Incase if you have placed for a withdrawal request after the cut off time i.e. after 1:30 pm, then you will get the withdrawal amount within 2 working days.
Hope we helped! Why not get started with your Scripbox.
If you need further assistance please feel free to reach us at 1800-102-1265