Our condolences. Please contact us and we will assist you in claiming the account. We would require the following documents from you:
- Notarized photocopies of the customer’s death certificate and PAN card - we need the same number of notarized copies as the number of mutual funds that the customer has invested in. We can advise you how many notarized copies are required.
- Original request letters stating your relationship to the customer and your request to withdraw their Scripbox funds from each mutual fund company.
- Your (the nominee’s) self-attested PAN card copies
- Your (the nominee’s) signed KYC form, unless you are already mutual fund KYC compliant. We can help you find out whether you need to fill this form.
- Your (the nominee’s) bank details: Either a cancelled cheque leaf with your name printed on it or if you don’t have one, a bank account statement with the bank’s logo and bank official’s seal, name designation and signature.
Once we receive all these documents, it will take us anywhere between 5 to 7 working days to process your requests with the mutual fund companies the customer has invested with. At the end of the process, the mutual fund companies will either transfer the mutual fund folios to your name, or if you wish to withdraw all the funds, to your bank account.