Once you have created your Scripbox account with Resident status as Non Resident Indian, request you to share the below documents in the PDF format at email@example.com:
- Paste your passport size photograph on the pre filled KYC form received on your registered email ID, sign across the photograph & at the designated box provided on 2nd page.
- Self signed copy of your PAN card.
- Self signed copy of your overseas address proof - any government issued address proof (e.g. driver's license) will do. If you do not have any overseas address proof, an acknowledgement from the Indian embassy or consulate in that country, stating your current overseas address, will also suffice.
- Self signed copies of the address pages of your valid Indian passport.
- A 5 second video selfie (Face the camera for 5 seconds).
- Bank account proof (click here to know more)
- Self-signed link-your-bank-account form received on your registered email ID. If you have added a bank account from the listed banks, then you can instantly link your bank account using internet banking.
It usually takes 1 working day to activate your Scripbox account once we receive the above documents from you (which are good to go).
Due to regulatory restrictions, if you are a resident of the US or Canada, you cannot invest in mutual funds in India and therefore cannot open an account with Scripbox. NRIs residing elsewhere are welcome to invest with us.