Once you have created your Scripbox account with Resident status as PIO resident outside India, you would have received an email with the KYC form attached. Request you to download the form, paste your passport size photograph on the pre filled KYC form, sign across the photograph & at the designated place holder for the signature.
Along with the above documents, you also need to provide us the below documents:
- Self attested copy of Pan Card.
- Self attested copy of PIO/OCI card.
- Self attested copy of overseas address proof - any government-issued address proof (e.g. driver's license) of the country you are residing. If you do not have any overseas address proof, an acknowledgement from the Indian embassy or consulate in that country, stating your current overseas address, will also suffice.
- Video Selfie: Record a video by facing the camera for 5 seconds (click here to know more).
- Bank account proof (click here to know more)
- It usually takes 1 working day to activate your Scripbox account once we have received the complete set of physical documents (which are good to go).
- Due to regulatory restrictions, if you are a resident of the US or Canada, you cannot invest in mutual funds in India and therefore cannot open an account with Scripbox. NRIs residing elsewhere are welcome to invest with us.