I am an NRI but I mistakenly registered as a Resident Indian. What should I do?

Please sign-in to Scripbox, click the notification bell icon, and click Modify Registration. You can then change your Investor Type from Resident Indian to Non-Resident Indian, enter your overseas ISD code and mobile number, and proceed from there. The India mobile number is optional.

Was this article helpful?

Other questions you might have about NRI

Related Articles