How flexible are the Plans with Scripbox?
All plans are completely flexible
- You can pause for a few months or completely stop any time.
- If you stop, you can still keep your money invested. Not compulsory to withdraw. Your money will keep growing.
- There is no lock-in either. While you need to stay invested for XX years to benefit from your investments, your money is always available for you to withdraw. Exit loads and taxes may apply on your withdrawals.
- If after a few years, you decide that you want to use the money accumulated in any other plan for, say, your child’s education, you can reallocate that very easily.
- You will be able to withdraw money from the Tax Saver once the lock-in period of 3 years is completed in it.