Scripbox Premier Education is a customised plan and is based on inputs from parents and market assumptions.
Investing for Scripbox Premier Education can be done in a few steps:
- Input Child’s Grade or Age Detail
- Choose the category of Institute the parent wants to opt for.
- View the future value of Cost based on assumptions.
- Input details regarding parent contribution, % increase in contribution, current education fees being paid by the parent.
- Review the final plan.
- Choose growth approach. We have three different growth approaches defined for investors based on their risk appetite which decides how fast their money can grow.
- Active Growth (100% Equity funds)
- Balanced Growth (70% Equity funds & 30% Debt funds)
- Safe Growth (50% Equity funds & 50% Debt funds)
- Increase SIP every year as per recommendation.
Scripbox will do the rest by making the right investments, and help keep the goal on track.