The PIN of your Nippon India Low Duration Fund's Debit Card can be changed in two ways:
- ATMs: You can do so at any HDFC Bank ATMs. Just follow the instructions on the screen.
- Online: Please find the steps to activate the green PIN for your Nippon India Low Duration Fund's Debit Card.
- Open the page: https://www.nipponindiamf.com/
- Click on Register and enter the folio number.
- Click on “ATM Services” on the portfolio page.
- A new webpage will open
- Please select Manage PIN for Debit Card
- Please select the folio/ Pre-selected if only one folio is mapped to a debit card to change the PIN
- Post Folio selection, RMF/ Karvy will send an OTP to investor registered mobile number/ email id
- RMF/ Karvy to validate OTP.
- Post OTP validation, investor to enter and re-enter the PIN.
Hope we helped! Why not get started with your Scripbox.
If you need further assistance please feel free to reach us at 1800-102-1265